Monday 11 April 2011

RAGAM

Ragam-ragam I deal with

This one is when I lost my notes on upper floor, which the test happens to be in the following day. Posted it on the door. Long cut short; the notes were with the roomate's classmate who happened to accidentally took it. No, she did not claimed the reward. Sad :(



Our first Halloween in the campus, the banner was made by Hani. 


I found this note on my desk on the day I brought Chipsmore to class. So yeah.


Thank you, Mister (:


Bunny don't have any sound, silly


This was supposed to be a soft copy for Town Planning presentation. The first slide was indeed a surprise.


Yeah, the granny panties. I am not going to snap the real pictures. The sighting of these never fail to make me cringe. 
How Granny Panties Looks like

We also deal with hormonal weather 
  • Blazing hot sun
  • Rain
Natural Rain

Artificial Rain
Is when the upper floor people directly hang their soaking wet laundry,  which cause artificial rain for those who live at the lower floor. Affecting our already dried clothes , wet !

=

END
xo

4 comments: